(Madrid, Spain) The Provincial Superior of the Redemptorist Missionaries, Francisco J. Caballero, visited the House of the Confraternity of Salvation and asked to become a brother of Salvation as a gesture of support for the Congregation in the project of evangelization of the Brotherhood in Spain.
– The promotion of public worship to our sacred titles,
– To help its members live the Christian faith by taking their baptism, committing themselves to build the Church and the mission of proclaiming the Gospel.
– Collaboration with the Redemptorist Missionaries and the Redemptorist Community of our Parish, both spiritually and in voluntary activities and with financial resources destined to missions among the neediest.
· In the central space the Maltese Cross.
· At the base of the cross there are two medallions, one on the left and one on the right:
– Left Medallion: The Icon of Our Lady of Perpetual Help is framed.
– Right medallion: the symbols of the emblem of the Redemptorist Congregation.