Salta, Argentina. The school is 56 years old, and it celebrates in 2015, 50 YEARS OF THE SECONDARY LEVEL!
A dream, a project …
In the year 1958, the community of Redemptorists Fathers (The Our Lady of Perpetual Help and St. Alphonsus), and the circle of Catholic Action, begin to caress a dream, a project, that with the confreres Fathers Joseph Sonntag and Andres Ibanez, soon would materialize: the creation of a school that could receive the many children of the Parish. Thus, the history of St. Alphonsus Parish School began on May 4, 1959, the day when the kindergarten Parish opened near the convent, guided and encouraged by people who works with the Catholic Action.
The excitement is still growing. Now they want to start soon a new school in Rivadavia Street. The parish community encourages and supports this initiative by donating significant amount of bricks in order to realize the work.