In the second week of the General Chapter, the participants must work on five points that were proposed by all the conferences of the Congregation
- our Redemptorist identity;
- our mission as Redemptorists;
- our religious life as Redemptorists;
- formation for mission and
- leadership for the mission.
With a particular group dynamic that involves everyone gradually, the final contribution will be the fruit of serious community reflection.
A dialogue between 2 in-depth, a meeting at the language group level for an exposition of personal reflection, and then, in the afternoon, a plenary with all the responses. A sharing that will be able to respond on this Monday, 19th September, to the first question on Redemptorist identity.